"I have learned the secret to contentment...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."-Phil 4:12-13
I so admire faithful people who don't need much to keep them going. My desire for fun and change is a curse on those days when "hum drum" is on the menu. Oh, to be faithful and content in all things. The big SECRET is that Christ makes me able...He fills my heart with joy when there is nothing to be joyful about (or nothing that I can see). I just finished praying for all of my friend who are on March Break vacation to Florida, Sugarloaf and a Carribean cruise. Then, I asked for forgiveness over my coveting! Time to adjust my vision...My kids are healthy, My house is nice and warm, we had an awesome roast beef dinner last night and I painted Gabe's room this week...those are all things that I enjoyed and lots of people don't have. I have so much to be thankful for. God made me passionate and energetic...He will give me outlets for those things in His time and in His way. May I be faithful while I wait. Maybe I'll paint another room today?

Comments