If it weren't for Jesus, I would be SUCH a mess! Actually, some days, I'm a mess regardless...but without Him, I would have no hope of returning to the land of the living, the sane, the level-headed. Even in the deep, dark valley of overflowing, gut wrenching female emotions...He is there. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he restores my soul (I think David was in touch with his feminine side). I don't know where it came from, but a clear rainbow covered the white washed ceiling above my bed yesterday. How did He know I would laying there in the middle of the day, staring blankly at it? He keeps His promises. He knows what we feel and He feels it. Hope. What a Father! His rod and staff, they comfort me...His correction and guidance give me GREAT comfort. Have I mentioned lately how much I love Him? He is real...for real life...practical and powerful! Yes, I took my soy protein, got a good nights' sleep, I'm exercising and listening to music. Oh no....it's going to be rainy today...better turn the music up a bit...make is Christmas :)

Comments