Since it's Valentines Day and I am such a passionate, feel good kinda' girl, I've decided to just make my own list of things I love (copying the Pioneer Woman...great idea). The objects of my affection are listed in random order...not loved necessarily in that order :) It does a heart good to do as Philippians 4:8 says:
"Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things."

coffee with cream, Harrison Ford movies, email,

my buckwheat pillow, Guy, The Book of Esther,

music!! Maple sugar, red, plaid,

painting, hats, my church,

lobster, snow storms, my kids,

the woods, camp fires, herbal tea,

cream cheese, kindred spirits, "The Miracle Worker",

homeschooling, laughing, shoes,

red, canoeing, photography,

dancing, my spoon ring, my sisters,

second hand shopping, avocado, healthy cooking,

humility, learning, Jesus,

Tommy Lee Jones movies, audio dramas, Mom & Dad,

waterski camp, soy protein, exercising,

Gramma & Papa, farm houses, marriage,

to be continued.........................

What do you love??


Comments