Lead on Gentle Savior

 2012 

I love moving forward. I'm not a collector of things nor one who holds tight to the past. Heritage and experience are appreciated, but the past is the past and is welcome to stay there. There is nothing more exciting to me than the anticipation of what God will do in my life. Even if the future looks grim, knowing His guaranteed love and goodness makes the hope come alive. Even when the future looks bright, knowing He will share it with me makes it eternally enjoyable. 

It's time to clean out the closets, get rid of the old stuff and fill them with the new. Clean up...throw out...and make a plan. Believe the power of God to change things. Believe in His ability to make you able to do those things He has asked of you. His ability to make you more like Him in 2013. I know it seems like a stretch, but He can do it. 

Don't seek happiness, prosperity and comfort...seek a closer walk with Jesus. With that, you can have peace and joy no matter what the circumstance. Who am I that rain should not fall on my life? I don't ask for it, but I expect it along with the fellowship of the Holy Spirit to get me through victoriously. Dedicate your life to walking alongside those whose lives are being rained upon. Hold their hand, lift their load a little and pray continually for their souls. 

Have a hopeful heart. Live without entitlements. Seek first the kingdom...and 2013 will be a blessing to God and a great benefit to you.

Have a Blessed New Year!!!
This song has been a real blessing to me over the past year and so I must share. May it be your prayer this year too.


Comments